The Customer Service Representative communicates with customers and distributes necessary to production for order preparation. Enters purchase orders into the computer system for shipping and invoicing of the completed product. Is expected to maintain customer data entry files, and resolve customer issues and/or corrections.
Qualified candidates must possess the following:
- Ability to comprehend and write basic instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group settings to customers, and associates.
- Basic Math skills.
- Strength in problem-solving, identifying and resolving problems in a timely manner.
- Computer savvy and comfortable with spreadsheet software, order processing systems, and manufacturing software.
- Bilingual – Fluent in English and Spanish