Warehouse receiving clerks receive, store, and distribute product within the plant. They may also verify and keep records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepare items for shipment to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders or other records.
Qualified candidates must possess the following:
- Ability to operate a forklift and packet jack
- Knowledge of the FIFO Program
- Ability to work under limited supervision
- Ability to multi-task in a face paced environment
- Basic Math skills
- Flexible schedule with ability to work weekends and holidays